CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It got me thinking....

When I filled out the 25 things about me I thought about my girls... they make up a huge % of my life, time, and who I am. So, I thought I would write 25 things about them at the ages they are right now....

Rebecca (3 yrs 3 weeks)
1. She loves chocolate chip muffins.
2. She is very sensitive.
3. She cries when the trash man takes our trash... she thinks he is mean to it.
4. She will not try new foods unless they include chocolate, and sometimes not even then
5. She loves to hug and kiss her sister
6. She would wear a princess dress every day
7. She could watch Spongebob all day if allowed
8. She loves playing with friends
9. She goes to bed easily, and asks at 6:00 every night if it is bed time
10. She loves jewelry, make up, and anything girly
11. She thinks everything can be bought with 6 dollars
12. She loves to travel in the car
13. She can count to 10 in spanish and mandarin
14. She loves to dance like a ballerina, no matter what music is on
15. She hates having her hair washed, and cries when you put her in the bath tub, but then does not want to get out
16. She hates having her hair combed, but wants to wear pigtails every day
17. She does not want to take a nap,but will fall asleep on the floor playing
18. She likes to help me clean and cook
19. She thinks her daddy can fix anything with his screwdriver
20. She loves flowers and always wants to buy them at the store
21. She thinks everyday should be a birthday party
22. No amount of bribery can get her to do something she doesn't want to
23. She will play quietly in her room for hours in the morning, but she checks on daddy and mommy when they are still sleeping
24. She loves to look at pictures on mommy's computer
25. She has to have her blanket, cowboy bear, pumpkin bear, care bear and pillow to go to bed


Sarah.... 17 months
1. She is fearless
2. She will climb anything
3. She loves to give hugs and kisses (when she is in the mood)
4. She loves to push the buttons on daddy's x-box
5. She can count to three
6. She loves to play "wake up jeff"
7. She does not like wearing dresses or nightgowns
8. When she wakes up she cries loudly until you get her
9. She loves to watch the Wiggles or listen to their music
10. She gets fussy easily in large groups of people, and does not like parties
11. She prefers to play alone or with a few friends
12. She lights up when her daddy gets home
13. She can snuggle on your lap for hours
14. She can not pronounce mommy and calls me "nonny". Daddy and Becca come out fine.
15. She has three rolls on each thigh that I love to tickle
16. She squeals whenever she sees a picture of her friend Camden
17. She will try most any food
18. She has pale blond curly hair, I hope it stay this way
19. She reminds me of my brother every day
20. She is strong and will push Rebecca on the ride on toys
21. She does not want to be carried up the stairs now that she can do it
22. She sings a night night song with her dad when it is time to go to bed
23. She has bright blue eyes, while both mom and dad have brown
24. She is very quick to learn things
25. She has taught me much patience...

1 comments:

Sabrina Brewer said...

Cute idea! What a great idea to capture the memories, I am sure that you will love looking back at this one day.