CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The DIVA is 3!


Ho-ly Crap. Yesterday my Diva Rebecca turned 3. I spent all day thinking, "it's 11:00, three years ago I was writhing in pain", "it's 1:00, three years ago I was being prepped for an emergency c-section", etc. etc.

In true Diva fashion, Rebecca has already had two b-day celebrations. On New Year's Day we celebrated with my mom and dad and had cake. Yesterday I made her cupcakes and she had four of her neighborhood friends over. This coming Saturday is her "real" birthday party. I swear, the girl has more b-day parties than Paris Hilton!

2 comments:

2 Little Irish Boys said...

Those cupcakes are Super Diva cupcakes--love 'em!! Happy Birthday sweet girl!

QueenBksp said...

I thought I saw Rocca in my latest Us Weekly. She was at Tenjune with Diddy....he had a special "3" cake made for her - and, of course, some Ciroc.

I don't think it will be long now before Rocca is carrying a little dog in a purse and flashing the Huggies as she exits her Graco.