CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tagged on Facebook

I was tagged on FB to make a list of 25 things about me... thought I would share...

1. I have Attention Deficient Disorder.. this may be come apparent as you read this
2. My middle name is "Jay", after my grandfather, J.R.
3. I am allergic to cats and dogs
4. When I was 13, my brother and I got into a fight and threw frozen tater tots at one another.
5. I have known my best friend, Amy, since I was 12.
6. When I was in Jr. High I never did my math homework, but still got full points on it every time because the teacher would let us grade our own(10!)
7. I actually like going to church (and singing in the choir.. and sitting by Lisa...giggle!)
8. I have two bachelor's degrees, one in Liberal Arts from U of M and one in Finance from Aquinas
9. I became a Catholic when I was attending Aquinas
10. I dreaded quitting my job to be a stay at home mom, but now I love it and can't imagine doing anything else.
11. I love volunteering, ADA, Project Night Night, soup kitchens, etc.
12. I always thought I would have sons; even thought the ultrasounds were wrong... now I can't imagine life without my chicks!
13. I lived in "sin" with my husband for a year before we were married!
14. I was accepted to Vanderbilt's MBA program, but am not sure if I want to do it
15. I am addicted to the internet (but I have OCD, I go to sites in a particular order)
16. I actually like watching Spongebob with my kids
17. I love to sing,and once won 500 dollars in a karaoke contest
18. I sat at a table in Chick Fil-et next to Tim McGraw and Faith Hill when I was pregnant and Faith asked me how far along I was.
19. I enjoy painting my house and would probably change the colors every month if it were not so much work
20. The summer between my junior and senior yrs of college I ate a hot dog every day because I won a years worth from Oscar Meyer
21. I may not ever work outside the home again, and I am okay with that... I like being with my kids
22. I am more domestic than I ever thought I would be, though...
23. I hate to cook
24. I love wine, but it always gives me a headache
25. I thought I would have a hard time coming up with 25 things, but it was pretty easy!

1 comments:

Jackie said...

Ok - why did you never tell me the Tim & Faith story? Ugghhh! I'm so jealous! That is cool though :) I love my girl Faith! I look at sites in the same order too...messes me all up if I don't!