CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Week-in-Update

Up Now in the Soup.........

Yes, yes, my three loyal readers, I know I am a slack ass who needs to get to blogging. I am extremely poor at time management. I love to write, and am loving writing this blog, but I cant quite find time. I am going to get better, don't stray!

Monday- took the divas to the doctor. Rebecca got the flu "mist" and acting like we were torturing her. She cried when Sarah got her shots, yelling at the nurse "Stop hurting my sister!" That was a little traumatic for her. She then witnessed me get my flu shot and they were both crying. Although, I have to say I don't think Sarah's tears had anything to do with me being in pain. Mostly she was pissed that I set her down for two minutes and was not able to get into my womb... I swear she would re-claim residence there if she could.

Tuesday- I can think of what I did. Oh yeah, I cooked dinner.... whats the special ingredient? Resentment. I hate cooking.

Wednesday- I woke up and managed to keep the divas fed and alive... what more do you people want from me?

Thursday- hosted a playdate for my SH Mom's group. Kids wore jammies. Ate lots of cookies... vacuumed up lots of cookie crumbs.

Later Thursday- It started snowing. Pretty, right? Yeah, until you leave to drive to choir practice only to get there and find out two other people showed up.

Even later Thursday- drove home on pretty much a solid sheet of ice. Thankful for 4 wheel drive.

Friday- Went to the doctor, by myself, pretended I was on exotic vacation. (we moms have to take the alone time we get!)

Friday Night- Went to Trader Joe's.... I heart Trader Joe's, it ranks in my tri-fecta of the best stores (in case you are wondering.. Amazon.com, Target, and Trader Joe's)

Even Later... type this blog, go to bed. I promise more to come.
P.S.... Tennessee sucks. No wine sales at Trader Joe's. Am thinking of leading a protest.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Gotta love Trader Joes' for sure! A Jammie playdate sounds fun! Wish I had time to do that now, haha! Maybe up in St. Louis I'll make friends again :(

meg said...

GOOD - I am glad you went to the doctor (although probably different than I've been nagging you about). And let's go to TJ's together sometime - ? Talk about a vacation!

2 Little Irish Boys said...

I want to go to Trader Joe's --that could be a vacation!