CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

My First Post!




















I am now entering the world of blogging. If you are reading this either you are bored, or you already know me... or maybe a combination of the two.
I am Amanda, mom to Rebecca (3) and Sarah (1). They are my little divas.

When Rebecca was an infant I called her my 7 lb dictator- the pounds may change but the sentiment remains the same. Rebecca is my girly girl. She loves make up, ballet, dress up, and princesses.

Sarah is a diva in her own right. She is loud and bossy. She loves the "Wiggles" and dancing. She likes to play with pretend instruments.

Well, that's enough for now, but stay tuned.....

4 comments:

2 Little Irish Boys said...

Love the name-love that you are doing this. Feel free to stop by my blog-do you mind if I follow your blog and put a link on mine?

meg said...

Yeah Amanda! Now we can admire you, Rebecca and Sarah from near and far!!!

Anonymous said...

Hola chicas! I'm glad you started blogging... now I have another reason to spend time online and ignore all the stuff I should be doing around the house :o)

divamommy said...

Sure, add me to your list!