CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Things I am looking forward to..

June 19th, seeing Joel McHale live, this time with my husband so all drooling will be kept to a minimum.

The day that Rebecca is fully potty trained.

The new "Harry Potter" movie, coming out in July!

The "Informant" with Matt Damon and Joel McHale, coming out this fall.... eye candy... there may actually be a plot, but I won't care.

Getting some new books to read.

Getting some motivation to work on my book. (watch out for your character, DH!)

Going on a date with my husband.

The day that my Divas are old enough to do all of the chores around the house.

Warm weather, not hot, but that time in between where it is warm all day and cool at night.

Grilling every meal this summer.

The next time I go out with my friends.

What are you looking forward to?

3 comments:

2 Little Irish Boys said...

I am looking forward to swimming this summer. I plan on spending a lot of time in the sun with my boys!!

Jackie said...

I wanna watch Harry Potter with you! Maybe we can make it happen :)

Emma in Canada said...

My diva is old enough to all the chores but she doesn't. Start training now! Do not make my foolish mistakes...I have learned with my 4 and 2 year olds and they are required to do way more than my 2 oldest ever did.

Found you through 2 Little Irish boys...your About Me is a hoot!