CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's been awhile...


Wow, 10 days, no posts... Easter season started off with a bang heard round the world... my birthday! This year totally rocked in the present department. I had many friends who dropped by with gifts, I really wasn't expecting anything!

DH did his b-day shopping for me at one of his favorite stores, Best Buy. I got Wii Fit, and am really trying to not take the message that I need to lose weight. (I mean, I do need to lose weight, but...)
Rebecca got me Wii "music" and Sarah got me "Twilight". Yes, I am a teenage girl at heart who totally digs the Cullen's and wants to bang Edward like a screen door in a tornado.

Oh, speaking of tornadoes, the weather people around here have been wetting their pants with excitement due to all the crappy weather we have had. Before moving to Tennessee I had no clue that this area became a tornado alley every April.

Easter weekend was great, I was busy with church for the majority. 3 masses, 1 Saturday, and 2 Sunday morning, plus decorating Wed, Thur, Fri, and Sat nights. I am glad the decor we have up now will be up for a few weeks.

The girls loved their Easter baskets and egg hunting. They had a blast. We had our friends and neighbors, the Pacholski's over for Easter dinner (basically an excuse to eat Kara's delicious hashbrown casserole..lol) and then all the girls hunted eggs and played with bubbles.

All in all, a great 10 days!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh my gosh, I just burst out laughing at the Edward comment, hahahaha! But it is oh so true! I made my mom buy that for Nicole for her birthday so I could watch it too, LOL!

Glad you guys are doing well! The Wii Fit is fun...enjoy it! Wii Music sounds like fun too but we haven't gotten that yet.

2 Little Irish Boys said...

I am so glad you had a great birthday! It is always fun to get gifts!!