CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Amanda, what have you been up to?

Posted by Picasa

Well, I am glad you asked! I have been busy!!!

Sarah is continuing to try to crawl back into my womb, so we have been sticking pretty close to home during the week. I foolishly took both divas to Publix with me on Friday. If you need a clear cut example of how different my divas are- take them shopping. Rebecca has always loved shopping. She will talk to you, look at things, eat her snack, easy-peasy. Sarah screams. No, really, that's about it. I gave her a cookie, and that suppressed the screaming for about 3 minutes.

K and I drove to St.Louis early Saturday morning. I spent the evening with a silly grin on my face watching Joel McHale's comedic genius on stage. I have joked for years that he is my boyfriend. Even Bob is in on the joke. He got me the tickets for Christmas, and said if I could get Joel to sleep with me that would be my birthday present. Unfortunately, I will be getting a regular present this year.

We came home Sunday, and now it's back to reality. I have had a tummy ache since Monday... I am beginning to question the meat residing in my freezer. Our power went out for two hours on Wednesday during a bad wind storm, and I am wondering if things in the freezer got too warm.

Oh, yeah, speaking of the power going out, this is how those two hours went:
Rebecca, "Mom, Sarah broke the t.v."
Me, "No she didn't the power's out"
Rebecca, "Mom, Sarah broke the lights"
Me, "No she didn't the power's out"
Rebecca, "Can we watch t.v. now?"
Me, "No the power's out"
Rebecca, "Can we watch t.v. now?"
Me, "No the power's out"
Rebecca, "Can we watch t.v. now?"
Me, "No the power's out"
Rebecca, "Can we watch t.v. now?"
Me, "No the power's out"
Rebecca, "Can we watch t.v. now?"
Me, "No the power's out"
Rebecca, "Can we watch t.v. now?"
Me, "No the power's out"
Rebecca, "Can we watch t.v. now?"
Me, "No the power's out"

1 comments:

Jackie said...

Yay! I'm so glad you got to meet him...that is awesome!

And as for the power going out...I could not even imagine the conversations here...I would probably have to take Abby to a bar just to watch TV, haha!