CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I Won! I Won!

I entered a contest on "Baby on Bored's" Blog yesterday and... I won! I normally don't enter contests, because I think it is bullshit when I lose, and I don't take it very well. Could be why my husband does not want to golf or play games with me.
The contest was "guilty pleasures". I wrote a blog a few weeks ago about some of my guilty pleasures. One that I have mentioned in the past is shampooing my carpet. I love the loud hum of the carpet cleaner... I can hear nothing but the cleaner...

Dale picked Divamommy who likes to shampoo her carpet to drown out the noise of the kids.

"I love that Divamommy finds 'guilty pleasure' in cleaning. Thunderously loud, escapist cleaning. It's a sort of overachieving guilty pleasure, as opposed to just, say, just swallowing ice cream."

2 comments:

Jackie said...

You rock! Congrats :) I won something off a blog once too, a game for our Nintendo DS, LOL!

2 Little Irish Boys said...

I love winning stuff! Good for you!