CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

8 things!

Vikki at "2 Little Irish Boys" tagged me in her blog, so I thought I would play along!


8 Things I am Looking Forward to:


  1. Going on my weekend getaway with Bob later this month.

  2. Finishing my never-ending redecorating project by getting all the rooms painted.

  3. Rebecca beginning pre-school in August; I know she will love it!

  4. Traveling to Michigan for my high school reunion.

  5. Planning our anniversary vacation.

  6. Sarah's 2nd birthday (bittersweet!)

  7. Taking my diva's to Kentucky for a visit.

  8. Barb-be-que, mar-ga-ritas, and hanging out with good friends!

8 Things I did Yesterday:


  1. Went to Target.

  2. Laundry.

  3. Watched "The Little Mermaid" with Rebecca.

  4. Bought Rebecca her first watch.

  5. Showered.

  6. Went to Kara's for some Sangria under the stars!

  7. Read a whole book.
8. went to bed too late.

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

  1. sew

  2. read all the time

  3. speak Italian

  4. make my neighbor's move

  5. take a girl's week and go to Hawaii

  6. Get the sight of the 70 year old woman in the booty hugging shorts that I saw at Olive Garden today out of my head...shudder...

  7. keep my house cleaner

  8. convince my doctor that Vicodin works better than Xanax...


8 Shows I Watch:

  1. How I Met Your Mother

  2. Jon & Kate

  3. The Soup

  4. Rules of Engagement

  5. Entourage

  6. 30 Rock

  7. Family Guy

  8. The Office

8 Favorite Fruits

  1. strawberry's

  2. any kind blended in a margarita

  3. grapes

  4. watermelon

  5. pineapple

  6. bananas

  7. kiwi

  8. any kind molded into a Jolly Rancher

8 Places I'd Like to Travel:


  1. Rome

  2. Jerusalem (to the Holy Lands)

  3. Paris

  4. Ireland

  5. Monroe, Michigan (hehe)

  6. England

  7. Alaska

  8. Australia

8 Places I have Lived:

  1. Spring Hill, Tennessee

  2. Brentwood, Tennessee

  3. Wyandotte, Michigan

  4. Danville, Kentucky

  5. Franklin, TN

  6. Lebanon, KY

  7. Taylor-tucky, Michigan

  8. Windsor, Canada (very briefly)

0 comments: