CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thanks for the idea, Meg!



Last Easter, my DH's best friend and his family came to town and brought with them Butterscotch.Butterscotch is a "life like" horse that my kids could ride on, if they were not scared of it. It whinnies, neighs, blinks, moves it's head, and while a super generous gift, it is really kind of creepy. It also takes up a lot of room. I am holding onto it with hopes that in a couple years Rebecca will be interested in it.

I usually leave Butterscotch turned off, because without regular feedings and brushing, he/she (the horse naughty bits are missing) will basically "yell" at you in horsey language until you feed/brush him/her or turn it off. If only my divas had a similar switch.

Butterscotch is a hit when we have playdates. Other kids really like to ride him. That has saved him from the proverbial glue factory.

For now, I will continue to dress him up in princess costumes and hair bows for my own amusement. He is often spotted in the backgroud or corner of pictures, much like that creepy guy at the bar....

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: