CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Happenings...

Writer's Block still fully formed in my head, I will give you a brief list of the "happenings" in Diva land....
*Diva Rebecca is officially registered for pre-school. In diva-mom terms that means I have cold, hard, cash riding on the fact that I can get her little ass potty trained by August.
*DH's b-day was Monday, but we celebrated over the weekend. Celebrations included a large cookie cake from the GAC.... it was fabulous. I never thought of myself as a cookie cake fan, but I have been converted. On a related note, my waistline has been converted to a larger size...
*DH and I bought tickets to go see Joel McHale in Louisville in June. I have a fantasy that includes me following him around his tour like a dead head.
*Choir at church has been keeping me busy. Our director quit two weeks ago and I have taken over the job. The pay sucks, but it is a lot of fun, and I really enjoy all of the people in our group.
*Sarah has added a new phrase to her list: anytime you say "Hi, Sarah!" she responds with, "Hi, Sa-wah!". It is really quite cute. I make her say it a few dozen times a day.
Well, off to make breakfast, do dishes, etc. Be back soon!

2 comments:

2 Little Irish Boys said...

I love the picture of you and Joel on Facebook!! Cute!!

meg said...

yeah - missed the good reads! glad you and Vikki are both back!