CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 7, 2010

Horrible Movies...

I sometimes have VERY bad taste in movies. For instance, right now I watching "He's Just Not That Into You" for the fifth or sixth time, and think it sucked the BIG one, but yet, I am drawn to it like a mosquito to bare legs. I have watched many a crappy movie over the years, and loved them all. Basically, if a movie gets a good review, I will hate it.
Take AVATAR. I loathed that movie, and totally thought the blue people should have lost. It was long, preachy, and the 3D made me sick (literally). Plus, really? Having sex with their tails? No thanks.
Sex and the City? GREAT movie!
Braveheart? Sucked the big one.
Twilight? LOVE THEM!
See a pattern here? The only exceptions to my love of things that suck rule would have to be all things "Harry Potter"...

0 comments: