CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

A whole lotta nothin'


Really, things have been pretty low key here in diva-land. I ended up with dry sockets after having all four wisdom teeth removed. Let me tell you, that was painful. I would rather give birth through my nose than go through that hot mess again. Luckily, the dentist is familiar with these situations and packed some nasty tasting gauze down in the "holes" and it was almost instant relief.

I have been a fan of Kris Allen since "Hollywood" week on American Idol, so I was thrilled that he won last night. He is so freakin' cute, I want to get a Kris Allen to keep at home like a pet. I would walk him and feed him, and he would sit at my feet and sing re-made versions of Kanye West songs to me. "Kris, I will give you another treat if you can sing an acoustic version of 'Golddigger'."

I met one of my favorite authors last week; Jen Lancaster. If you are not familiar with her work, you should check it out, because girlfriend is hil-ar-ious!

0 comments: